Meeder has been committed to the needs of retirement plans and participants since our firm opened in 1974. Our first clients were small retirement plans and we continue to work with those groups today both individually and alongside financial advisors. Additionally, we have expanded our capabilities to include large retirement plans and solutions to help retirement plan sponsors meet their fiduciary obligations.
Specifically, the Retirement Plans Services Team:
- Provides industry expertise to assist with decision making
- Offers comprehensive investment solutions
- Helps trustees craft their best fitting plan
- Strives to keep participants appropriately invested
- Consults with clients regularly on fiduciary responsibility
- Offers enrollment and education assistance